Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Remarkable Patrick Grimm Returns

After a four and a half month hiatus, Zionist Watch essayist Patrick Grimm returns with sensational new essay submissions. Welcome back Patrick!


My Quest Remains The Same

By Patrick Grimm

During the last four and a half months while I have been away from the work of Zionist Watch, many things have happened. I have starred in two different plays, acquired a new job, have begun dating a wonderful new woman who is also involved in this cause and I have also had several kidney stones, one of which required surgery to break up. So many terrible things have been wrought by the Jewish supremacists since I stepped away from my job as an essayist and I will try my best to touch on many of them while giving my own insights and thoughts on these outrages and abuses.

Jewish supremacism is a worldwide global disease of opportunism by a band of Jewish psychopaths who have conned their way into positions of control, influence and dominion over the rest of us. What chagrins me most is the fact that the American and European people still seem frozen in their thought processes and ability to identify the menace behind the economic collapse, the illegal immigrant invasion of white nations and the new wars just on the horizon, the Russia/Georgia conflict being only one recent contemporary example.

My job is clear. I must labor on in my quest and that quest has remained the same since the day I wrote my first essay. That quest rests on the pillars of truth-telling and honesty. Exposure is my goal and my purpose in penning my numerous bromides against the criminal network working through the religion of Judaism. This network is well-oiled and carefully organized, their synchronized machine honed and perfected to a smooth-running instrument of destruction. It is my job and the job of every anti-Zionist in every nation, of every race, religion and creed to bring to the fore the facts of this Tribe of miscreant thieves, usurpers and subverters, these purloiners of every form of higher life, higher thought and higher values. Hanging in the balance is our survival, for our demise is surely the intent of Big Jewry and all those people and groups who pledge allegiance to its precepts of death.

Yes, I am glad to be back. I am happy for the new advancements and positive circumstances in my own life, but I am committed to defeating Zionism and Jewish supremacism. We all must do what we are able to do to bring to light the works of those who yearn for nothing more than a world of slavery with a population of chattel serving their whims and perceived needs. Stand with me. If you can write, then write with all your heart. If you can create videos, then use your technological skill. If you can orate, then speak with passion and conviction and tell the horrible truth to the benighted. We all must do what we do best. I am doing exactly that.

Don't miss Patrick's latest essay The Savage Nature of Big Jewry.

No comments: